Technical Due Diligence
This service is an integral part of the process of buying or selling a property.
This service is an integral part of the process of buying or selling a property. The due diligence report outlines findings on the current status of the project, the condition of all its systems and reviews the available permits and other documentation. Our services include:
- Reviewing of the structural design and a detailed survey of the technical systems of the building
- Reviewing of the available design drawings, visual inspection and measurement of major dimensions of the actual built-up, gross built-up area and net areas
- Advising on quality issues or apparent defects regarding finishing works and preparing a relevant snag-list of items to be addressed
- Reviewing of the project’s fire safety solutions
- Assessment of the accessibility for car and pedestrian access
RELATED PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR?
Get in touch with one of our professionals.