Capital projects require significant management skills and coordination of a wide range of industry professionals to ensure completion within the set parameters of time, cost and quality.
Capital projects require significant management skills and coordination of a wide range of industry professionals to ensure completion within the set parameters of time, cost and quality. Our expertise covers the organization of the entire development process – from the pre-construction phase, through tendering, all the way to supervision of the construction process to successful completion. The project cycle includes several phases:
- Site selection – we assist the client to select and acquire a site that meets all the requirements and constrains of the specific development
- Design Management – our responsibility is to formulate design management plan, organize the project coordination and monitor the progress against the overall schedule
- Cost Management – we report on the overall financial aspects of the project. Our team measures the value of work executed by contractors, agree monthly valuations and approves final accounts
- Tender Management – we implement effective and competitive tender procedures, ensuring that all necessary design documents are produced and that the best price for the respective product or service is secured
- Construction – our team monitors the performance of contractors and the progress of works on site. We establish strict control systems for the management of time, cost and quality
- Completion – we coordinate and supervise the execution by contractors and consultants prior to acceptance of the facility by the client
RELATED PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR?
Get in touch with one of our professionals.