Our role is to protect the lender’s interests through monitoring and reporting of the overall project progress and construction loan utilisation.
Our role is to protect the lender’s interests through monitoring and reporting of the overall project progress and construction loan utilisation. We provide client with timely and reliable information regarding the project’s performance against pre-agreed programmes and budgets. Our typical scope of services includes:
- Zero or technical due diligence report
- Review of all project elements, such as quality of design and completed works, programme/scheduling, building permits, insurances and guarantees, site safety issues, financials and legals, etc.
- Monitoring site visits and reports on technical and financial progress
- Certification for drawdown requests and completion of milestones, including project completion
- Checking of defect listing and rectification
RELATED PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR?
Get in touch with one of our professionals.