Property Management follows the investment objectives of the owner or the asset manager and supervises the performance of all contractual arrangements in the project.
Property Management follows the investment objectives of the owner or the asset manager and supervises the performance of all contractual arrangements in the project. This includes administration and control of all revenues and operating costs, maintenance of business communication with tenants on a daily basis, tracking of legal obligations, management of building maintenance.
Initial management setup
This is the first step in the property management process which entails several points:
- review and analysis of the documentation related to the project;
- budget projections;
- on-site management structure;
- a set-up of the reporting procedures – structure, scope, responsibilities.
Financial and administrative services
This scope of services includes:
- maintenance of document register, based on legal documents supplied by the client;
- financial control of operational and capital expenses;
- invoicing tenants;
- management of payment to subcontractors and suppliers;
- preparation and tracking of annual operating expenses and apportionment procedures;
- assistance with capital expenditures/improvements;
- preparation of periodic (monthly or quarterly) reports.
Our team will organise smooth tenant-landlord communication, ensuring:
- management of tenant register containing tenants’ details, lease terms, specific arrangements and schedules;
- resolution of issues related to Internal regulation code;
- timely response of inquiries or complaints from tenants;
- assistance with negotiations, lease renewals, subletting, relocation, applications for alterations.
Third party relations
- Necessary communication and operational reports to any financial institutions, insurance brokers and insurance companies. Communication with local authorities and bodies
This set of services aims to ensure safe and efficient operation of the property or portfolio under management. The role of property manager is to:
- manage scope of work and quality requirements for technical maintenance, security, cleaning, landscaping, pest control, garbage collection and other activities;
- conduct regular inspections and internal reports.
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR?
Get in touch with one of our professionals.