LEASE | OFFICE
Polygraphia Office Center
47A Tsarigradsko Shosse Blvd.
- Prime downtown location
- Green Certification – LEED GOLD
- 2 – meter clear ceiling height and abundant natural light
- Excellent visibility and easy access by car and public transport
Polygraphia Office Centre / Полиграфия Офис Център / is a landmark property consisting of a historical building converted into a modern Class A office complex and a brand-new greenfield section completed in 2018. The property is LEED Gold Certified.
Polygraphia Office Centre / Полиграфия Офис Център / is situated at a prime downtown location with excellent transportation links and access to amenities, entertainment, parks, cultural and historic hotspots.
Historically known as the largest printing house in the country from the 1950s, the building was fully redeveloped in 2010 (Phase I) and then extended with additional 10 000 m2in 2018 (Phase II) to become a state-of-the-art office center.
It has 21 061 sq. m. of GLA, where tenants enjoy up to 5 300 sq. m. per floor plate, 3.2-meter clear ceiling height and abundant natural light. The property has an elegant lobby which is used as a gallery displaying the work of local artists.
On-site amenities include two fully equipped conference halls with capacity of up to 120 people, café, restaurants and banks, complimented by a variety of restaurants and shops in the local high street.
Environmentally friendly venue equipped with bicycle racks and soon to be installed electric vehicle charging stations.
Historically prestigious area of the city.
The property is located at the Central District, a preferred office destination in Sofia with an unique blend of modern and historic architecture.
The Central District enjoys high demand for space by prestigious tenants, in the city as well as the lowest vacancy rates.
The property is within a 10-minute walk from the historic city center and is only 15 min by car from Sofia Airport.
Excellent transportation links –2 subway lines at a walking distance as well as numerous stops of the mass transit.
A maximum of a 10–15-minute drive to all 4/5-star hotels in Sofia.
Highly visible and strong transport links.
Outstanding central location with easy access to the main city boulevards and Sofia’s ring road.
Metro and tram stations within a 10-minute walk and over 20 bus and trolley lines in the immediate proximity of the building.
A variety of services and amenities within the building, extensive leisure and retail in the area:
The largest park in Sofia is across the boulevard connected via 2 underpasses and providing various recreational and entertainment activities.
A variety of restaurants and shops are on the local high street and one of the largest best performing shopping centres (Serdika) is located within a 15-minute walk from the building.
The historic center has numerous theatres, museums, government institutions and hotels.
Polygraphia Office Centre / Полиграфия Офис Център / is a landmark building offering:
– 6 office space floors with 27 078 sq. m. with a typical floor plate up to 5 300 sq. m., 1 underground and 1 ground floor, 312 parking lots
– GREEN CERTIFICATION – LEED GOLD
– Flexible and efficient floor layouts with an open space concept
– 4-pipe air conditioning systems, fresh air ventilation plus openable windows. Fresh air of up to 40m2/person/hour at 6 sq. m. per person. No mix of fresh air and exhaust ventilation.
– Raised floor – Fully dismountable raised floor with flexible wiring;
calcium sulphate panels (600×600 mm) in aluminium plated or galvanized steel; fire rating: A2fl (non-flammable)
– Suspended ceiling Plasterboard and gypsum panels with 60/60 size
– FAÇADE – High energy efficiency glazing with openable windows
– Clear Floor height in the office area up to 3.2 meters
– Centralized BMS – Automated individual and efficient management of heating, cooling and ventilation, zone controls designated by the tenant
– Fire detection and fire safety system (incl. partially sprinklers)
– 7 elevators with capacity of 13 people each
– 2 independent sources from sub stations + a diesel generator, with an automatic switch
– 10 telecom providers in the building, data wiring Caterogy 6A
– 2 independent access points to the building, Magnetic cards used at all vehicle and pedestrian entry and exit points. 24-hour security and CCTV
– Professional facility and property management
Polygraphia Office Centre / Полиграфия Офис Център / is a modern office building owned and managed by Lion’s Head Investments – www.lhinv.eu – a real estate investment platform focused on prime office buildings with international blue-chip tenants in Southeast Europe. The company is backed by Old Mutual Group, a major South African financial institution, and AG Capital, a leading group of real estate companies in the region. Currently, Lion’s Head owns five office buildings with a total GLA of 235 000 sqm in both Bulgaria and Romania. Among Lion’s Head tenants are leading companies from the IT sector like Oracle, Ubisoft, GTT/Interoute, Huawei, LG, Bosch I.O., Tinqin, Hostway, Deloitte Technology.