LEASE | OFFICE
115G Tsarigradsko Shosse Blvd.
- Well-developed business hub
- Complete re-design of Common Areas as per the Living Room Concept
- Nearly 1300 sq. m. of Green Terraces as part of the common areas
- 100% GREEN energy supplied by renewable sources
- Excellent visibility and easy access by car and public transport
Megapark offers a combination of flexible and efficient open space office space and extended retail and servicing area, built by Austrian developer and constuction company. More than 45 000 sq. m. of offices are distributed on 17 floors with a typical floor plate of 4 000 sq. m. The retail and servicing zone of the complex is spread on 3 000 sq. m.
Brand new coworking space “myFlex” is located in the building on over 2,400 sq. m. of open office space, dedicated offices of various sizes, hot desking, meeting rooms, business lounge, spaces for presentations and events, informal meetings, and relax zones. The space is with creative design, modern and high grade furnishing, bright and wide spaces, natural greenery, premium 9th floor.
Megapark is a class A office project with excellent location on the major Sofia boulevard – Tsarigradsko shosse, connecting Sofia Airport with the center of the city. It is right next to one of the most successful shopping centers in the city – The Mall.
There are two underground parking levels as well as an open-air parking providing more than 500 lots for the tenants’ use and for visitors.
The interiors allow flexible office solutions and ensure comfortable and productive work environment to the tenants.
The project has excellent visibility and very good accessibility by public and private transport.
– Within a well-developed business hub
– Right next to one of the largest shopping centers in Sofia – “The Mall” with various amenities
– Two hotels (Novotel & Metropolitan) in walking distance
– Excellent accessibility by car from both directions with dedicated entrance and exit
– Major station of the public transport in front of the building – more than 18 bus and trolley lines
– New metro station in front of the building /start of construction after 2023/, existing metro station on 10 min walking distance.
– 5-10 min. by car to the city center / 5 min by car to the airport
Megapark is a landmark building offering:
– 16 office space floors with a typical floor plate of 4 000 sq. m.
– Flexible and efficient floor layouts with an open space concept
– 4-pipe air conditioning systems, fresh air ventilation plus openable windows
– Raised floor, suspended ceiling (area D&F)
– Floor height in the office area of at least 2.8m
– Centralized BMS
– Fire detection and fire safety system (incl. partially sprinklers)
– 18 high speed SCHINDLER elevators
– 2 independent power grid connections, additionally emergency generator
– 10 telecom providers in the building
– 2 independent access points to the building
– Professional facility and property management
– Operational since 2011 with re-design of lobbies and retail amenities done in 2020
A variety of services and amenities within the building:
– Modern food concept with a restaurant Pure, a snack bar Jobo and a café Onda
– Gym in the building (700 sq. m.)
– Hair-dresser, FMCG shop, dry cleaning
– More than 450 indoor and 200 outdoor parking spaces and 100 more parking spaces under construction
– 24/7 access and operation (security, air conditioning, etc.)
– Property management, technical support and cleaning
– “Move in” services – layout planning and reconstruction support
– Modern Co-working space within the building
– Over 1300 sq. m. of green open terraces in the common areas
Megapark is a modern office building owned and managed by Lion’s Head Investments (www.lhinv.eu) – a real estate investment platform focused on prime office buildings with international blue chip tenants in Southeast Europe. The company is backed by Old Mutual Group, a major South African financial institution, and AG Capital, a leading group of real estate companies in the region. Currently, Lion’s Head owns five office buildings with a total GLA of 235 000 sqm in both Bulgaria and Romania. Among Lion’s Head tenants are leading companies from the IT sector like Oracle, Ubisoft, GTT/Interoute, Huawei, LG, Bosch I.O., Tinqin, Hostway, Deloitte Technology.