FOR SALE | LOGISTICS & INDUSTRIAL
Port and Land Plot
Eastern Industrial Zone
- Port situated on 4 544 sq. m. land plot
- In proximity to the Danube Bridge Ruse
- 135 m length of the quay front of the port
- Active certificate of operation until 2052
- Well-developed industrial zone
- Additional regulated land plot with area of 24 000 sq. m. next to railway line
Port located in the city of Ruse with main activity handling of general and bulk loads, as well as additional activities such as mooring, supply of ships with water, electricity and communications, reception and treatment of waste – result of shipping activity. The port also functioned as a ship repair base. It is located in the area of the Port of Ruse East.
Regulated land plot of land located in the town of Ruse in the Eastern Industrial Zone with an area of 24,000 sq. m. The plot is located at a distance of about 1 km from the port and has its own water source for industrial purposes and borders a railway line that can be used for loading and unloading activities.