The Debt and Structured Finance team provides property-, portfolio- and entity-level financing products, structured finance and structured leases advisory, as well as debt management services for corporates, investors and entrepreneurs for all asset classes.
We create and execute solutions to maximize value, minimize costs and optimize financial implications associated with real estate transactions in order to improve company performance.
Our experience in debt market allows us to access a diverse array of global financial sources. Our clients have a partner with proven track record of maximizing value and transaction solutions, fine-tuned to reflect current market conditions and emerging trends. Thanks to our in-depth knowledge of the lending market and lending procedures, we are able to offer efficient underwriting process to react immediately in the most efficient way.
We assist our clients in preparation of debt strategies and finding of the most suitable form of financing for a specific project. We are responsible for the entire process - from preparation of information materials through tender process until closing. The borrower is supported in negotiation of commercial and non-commercial terms with lenders, including loan parameters, hedging conditions, reporting obligations, and events of default. Thanks to day-to-day contact with the banking sector, we are able to negotiate the best conditions offered on the market.
The client can rely on our support to identify and negotiate with the most suitable equity investors for new acquisitions, development projects or recapitalization of an existing assets.
Our expertise enables us to develop the most innovative financing strategies to improve liquidity and achieve maximum value of each client’s asset or portfolio. The types of financing include:
• Mezzanine financing – suitable for development projects. Our role is to manage the entire underwriting process and to help our client in reporting required by mezzanine partner
• Bridge financing – we are seeking for proper partners and oversee the entire process
• Leasing - our team members have extensive experience in banking and financial leasing and can provide clients with assistance on arranging tax efficient structures like operating lease, financial lease and lease back, etc.
• Corporate bonds - we advise our clients on preparation of issuance process with the aim of attracting investors
We also work on other non-standard debt structures, which enable investors to maximise their financial performance.
The range of services includes:
• Monitoring of the performance of specific assets
• Preparation of periodical reports
• Advise on value increase
• Improvement of collateral structure reflecting the outstanding amount
• Improvement of negotiated terms and conditions
• Identification of necessity for debt prolongation through warning signals
Our assistance on the matter enables the investors to focus on core business without engaging internal staff.
How Can We Help
As a part of the Cushman & Wakefield global network, we have an access to in-depth knowledge and expertise on the leverage market and investments.
Our financial professionals have gained experience in changing market and economic conditions which allows them to quickly assess the situation and provide the best piece of advice to their clients. Our years in the industry, multi-disciplined depth of expertise, and proven track record, result in more and better options for our clients.
Adding Value – the Advantages of Our Approach
Our understanding and knowledge on funding sources gives us the expertise to customize options and strategies in order to achieve the most attractive terms and conditions for our clients. Main benefits of our services are:
• Improving profitability, liquidity and return on customers’ assets
• Increase of cash-flow availability
• Secure asset value
• Reduced risk of bankruptcy
• Mitigation of asset liability
• Reducing financial pressure
Our team is fully focused on the client’s needs in achievement of their business objectives. With regard to this, we analyse carefully alternative approaches to maximize client’s targets. In addition, we partner with brokerage, valuation, and asset service professionals in order to provide a comprehensive service on the local and international markets.